Recent works created by German tuning specialist Karl Geiger is customized Hummer H2, a special paint finish, which responded with a “Latte Macciatto” and is a successful blend of chocolate as the base color with a lot of contrasting elements cream – beige. The combination of wheels and tires are in exclusive Mijas, 315/30R30 tires giant 30-inch chrome wheels. Behind the wheels are almost complete Brembo brakes 380 x 34 mm disc brakes and 4 piston fixed front and 380 x 32 mm discs with 2-piston calipers in the rear. Chassis has received additional stabilizers, struts and shock absorbers on the rear axle can be customized sports, including the decline, which is a good idea considering the very high performance of the Hummer H2 Geiger.
Traditional, Geiger has been equipped with a Hummer engine compressor, which boosts power to 547 hp at 5900 rpm Maximum torque and total to 763 Nm at 4500 rpm brutal. So U.S. giants, including Classic Sprint 0-100 km / h in just under 7 seconds, and gently push forward only hampered by the resistance of air at 228 miles per hour. H2 so that the outside world notices that not only visually, but phonetically as well, especially in the home of stainless steel sport exhaust system of steel provides real thunder.
Interior of pure luxury, Karl Geiger has been discussed every square inch with the best leather in brown and cream of the crop. Dashboard, steering wheel, center console and door panels, all in bright color combinations thereof and outside the paint, which makes “Latte Macciatto” Hummer is truly único.A, B and C and columns underside of the roof was covered with elegant structure of Alcantara. A pioneer in sound systems, including passengers Satnav supply perfect sound and all important information, while the ceiling mounted monitors in the rear is ideal for playing DVDs.
* Vehicle Type: Hummer H2
Engine: supercharged conversion
* Power: 547 hp (402 kW) at 5900 rpm
* Max. Maximum torque: 763 Nm at 4500 rpm
* Acceleration: 0-100 kmh: 6.9 sec.
Top speed: 228 kmh
* Brakes: Front and rear, 2-part riveted brake discs 380 x 32 mm, 6-piston front to gauge, rear 4-piston calipers
* Tires: Geiger aluminum wheels, 30 X 9.5 with 315/30R30 all
* Chassis: reinforced and the rear axle stabilizer struts low
* Equipment: Special 2-two-tone leather lining, Pioneer sound system incl. navigation, roof mount monitor incl. DVD, reversing camera in the rearview mirror
Special features: special coffee livery, sports Geiger stainless steel exhaust system