New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet off Renault Megane renewal cycle with the introduction of style-up lines sixth body type. Seeing the striking newcomer combines the elegance of a coupe with the promise of the sensation that goes hand in hand with the driving cab.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is based on the strengths that have shaped the success of its predecessor – including high, and the folding glass roof of a raft of simple d’usage – but he went even further by offering customers:
* Influenced by the open-top drivers thanks to the advanced position of the windshield and the wind deflector on the glass remains located behind the rear headrests,
* Performance extraordinary handling with a rigid chassis and a new electrical system, power steering,
* A wide choice of engines, including one that can be ordered with a new automatic EDC (Efficient dual-clutch) transmission.
* Attention to quality, with a high gloss black and satin chrome effect exterior.
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is made simultaneously with the sights and Grand Scenic Renault plant in Douai in France. Therefore benefit from the experience gained since the program began Megane, including the assembly of the first generation Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet.
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is an open invitation to enjoy another way to make cars, and a new feature elegant illustration of Renault, “Leading Change.”
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet will go on sale in the spring of 2010.
LOOKING catch all corner
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet complete the update of the Megane family car style with the intrinsic appeal sure to turn heads.
Appearance respectable elegance radiates supported by a large glass roof that tells you it is really a show, even in coupe configuration. This high-gloss black glass roof contrasts with the effects of satin chrome windshield, while the size of the scan to add end firmly believe that more than fair to the convertible character. Dark red taillights have a linear structure, lighting and LED brake lights to get the typical signature taillights.
The interior uses the same elegance and sophistication that apply, not only through quality materials and high quality finish, but also to three topping options, ranging from black to charcoal and charcoal, beige and red two-tone leather seats finished with.
Although the dashboard is identical to float Renault Megane Hatchback, chairs provide additional lateral support, while the butterfly door panel trim wing specifically for the Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet and add ‘inherent dignity of newcomers.
CHIC AND PRACTICE
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet residents to enjoy the sensation of undisturbed open top car in all conditions.
Standards drawn glass hardtop has a transparent glass area of 0.47 square meters (one best segments) to ensure the cabin light and a feeling of space and freedom. It also ensures the comfort of exceptional acoustic and thermal as well as ensuring greater protection against vandalism. A fully automatic, electro-hydraulic mechanism of the opening two-part roof allows the driver to lower the top in just 21 seconds with the touch of a button.
With the top down, drivers and passengers feel the true meaning of freedom. Entry and exit facilitated by a more advanced position of the windscreen rail, which has developed over 6cm Renault Megane II Coupe-Cabriolet.
To ensure that all residents can enjoy the fun ride in the open air without shortcomings, Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is equipped with a glass wind deflector set (one segment) was placed behind the rear head restraints. This arrangement allows four people to enjoy the free flow of driving at speeds up to 90 km / h and, when used in conjunction with a removable screen mesh wind deflector behind the front seat, allowing two residents free travel regardless of the speed of vibration.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet 4485 mm long, to ensure that the driver and three passengers enjoy a level of comfort expected from a family car.
The driver has the right to consider both the environment and comfortable place associated with the control solution was used for the Renault Megane hatchback and Megane Coupe:
* Check gathered both at the steering wheel or the center console,
* High and front / rear, driver’s seat (by 70 mm and 240 mm respectively),
* Memory for the front seat, after stung nose
* Coverage and height adjusted steering (by 45mm and five degrees of each).
In addition to the Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet sharpened lines carefully, special attention has been made to ensure that packages are also comfortable, and that includes the boot:
* Automatic shutdown simple, secure locking,
* Capacity (417 liters with the roof, and 211 liters with the roof)
* Easy access, with the best segment Sill height (590mm above the ground) and opening (258mm) with a roof, allowing three cases the performance of crew members coast to coast.
A raft PRACTICE IN HIGH-TECH FEATURES friendly
Like all the models that make up the family Megane, Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is available with a long list of high-tech features, many of which relate to more easily segment Next up:
* Starting hands and the hands-free like the leaves of the card holder to lock the vehicle,
* Electric parking brake,
* Automatic dual-zone, three-mode (soft-self-rapid) climate control,
* Bi-Xenon directional
* In combination digital / analog display instruments,
* New color-coded cruise control / speed limiter set,
* 3D Sound with Arkamys Audio ® Music with Plug & Connectivity (USB, mini-jack)
* TomTom Navigation Carminat ®, the market is more competitive now integrated in the sat-nav system,
* Custom settings and activation / deactivation certain functions (daytime running lights, the volume of the bell in the nearby parking lot).
A perfectly smooth RIDE
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet offers the same high level of precision and driving the Megane Sedan Megane Coupé to give a lift, both responsive:
* Suspension is MacPherson-type front attached to the so-called ‘horned subframe, a setting that provides a level of lateral rigidity three times higher than the previous generation Megane Coupé-Cabriolet.
* The torsion beam rear suspension features a lighter, sealed beam profile that provides enhanced torsional rigidity.
* The new system electric power steering is more sensitive and delicate, and provide information more precise information of the road.
The body’s torsional rigidity has increased 80 percent compared with the Renault Megane II Coupe-Cabriolet to match the increased stiffness of the suspension and even more precise handling, whether the roof up or down.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is available with a choice of seven efficient and environmentally friendly gasoline and diesel powertrain configurations.
* Engine 1.6 16V 110 hp mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
* TCE 130 (Turbo-effectiveness of the control) driven by a gearbox six-speed manual.
* Engine 2.0 16V 140 bhp is available with a new Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) for greater driving comfort thanks to the smooth, step less speed change.
Diesel range includes Euro 5 certified powerplants below:
* DCI 110 FAP is mated with the all-new six-speed EDC (Efficient double clutch) automatic transmission or dualclutch six-speed manual.
* DCI 130 FAP who pushed through a gearbox six-speed manual.
* DCI 160 FAP also with gearbox six-speed manual.
EDC (Efficient dual clutch) dual-clutch automatic transmission
Speed six EDC (Efficient dual clutch) dual-clutch automatic transmission is ideal for the supply of Renault to combine driving comfort, driving pleasure and environmental friendly. Based on the DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) technology, this is a real solution for a clean break compared to a conventional automatic transmission to thank:
* CO2 emissions and fuel consumption comparable to vehicles equipped with manual transmissions,
* Fast, smooth gear changes automatically,
* Immediately response to a request from the driver.
THE PLEASURE OF OPEN-TOP CAR WITH TOTAL SECURITY
When it comes to safety, the new-Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet has extensive expertise in this field mark. Like all the models that form the Megane range has been designed to boast the best performance of passive and active safety.
Various tools are available to help drivers anticipate risk situations:
* Seat belt warning light front
* Tire pressure monitoring system,
* Bi-Xenon signalized intersection in the direction of the curve,
* Enable automatic headlights
* Enable automatic wipers,
* Cruise-speed limiter.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is equipped with a full range of drivers as well:
* ABS with electronic brake distribution,
* Assist emergency braking,
* ESC control with understeer.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet Head of passive safety features are:
* Scheduled to protect the structural deformation of the cabin – and thus the passengers – in the case of a bearing, by strengthening the pillars of the windshield, side of the body, and ground support
* Deployment pyrotechnic rollover automatically detect obstacles that must be dedicated rollover sensor is near,
* Safety belt pretensioners and load limiters,
* Adaptive front airbags,
* Head of double volume / thorax / pelvis side airbags,
* Anti-submarining airbags incorporated into the front seat cushions,
* Side impact sensors,
* Anti-whiplash head resistance,
* Anchor ISOFIX child seat into the back seat.