Renault is preparing to expand New Megane line-up with a sparkling sixth model, the Coupé-Cabriolet. The launch of the convertible hardtop new is planned for the famous Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland.Like its predecessor, one of the highlights of 2011 Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is an elegant folding glass roof. The small piece of information released by the French manufacturer contain no information of power units of the new Megane CC, but I think we can expect a similar scope to that offered on the Megane Coupe.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet round of updates Renault Megane family style with the introduction of a line-up of the six body types. Obvious newcomer combines the elegance of a coupé with the promise of feeling that goes along with car hire.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is based on the strengths that have forged the success of its predecessor – as a large folding glass roof and a host of user-friendly tools – but still go further by providing customers with:
* Easy open first position through the front windshield of the car and keep the glass wind deflector behind the rear headrests,
* Handling for superb performance rigid chassis and a new electric power steering system,
* A wide range of engines, including one that may be ordered with all new automatic EDC (Efficient dual-clutch) transmission.
* Take special attention to quality, including high gloss black and satin chrome exterior features effect.
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is done with the sights and Grand Scenic Renault plant in Douai, France. This result benefited from the experience gained since the beginning of the Megane programs, including an assembly of previous generation Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet.
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is an open invitation to enjoy an alternative way to go engine, and is an elegant example of the Renault brand new signature ‘push for change. ”
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet to the sale took place in spring 2010.
The capture of the eyes from all angles
Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet car completes the updating of Megane family style with the intrinsic appeal sure to turn heads.
His appearance respectable exudes elegance backed by a large glass roof that tells you that this is clearly a taxi, even in coupe configuration. This high-gloss black glass ceiling effect, in contrast with the satin chrome windshield frame, while scanning the waist adds high end seems to feel that more than justice to the person to rent a car. Dark red lights of a linear function of the patterns of illumination and LED brake lights to provide a different signature backlighting.
Bringing the interior design of the same is true of elegance and improvements, not only by the quality of materials used and the high level of finish, but also three decorative choices, ranging from coal and dark light beige to charcoal and red two-tone finish with a leather seat.
Although the floating board is identical to that of the Megane saloon, seats offer extra lateral support, while the “butterfly” special door trim panels for the Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet and the inherent elegance adds newcomers.
CHIC AND PRACTICE
Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet residents benefit from a sense of tranquility open top automobile in all conditions.
Standard hard folding glass roof has an area of clear glass square 0.47 meters (more segments) to ensure a lighted cabin and feeling of space and freedom. This extraordinary guarantee thermal comfort and acoustics, and ensuring greater protection against vandalism. A fully automatic electro, hydraulics of the opening of two side roof allows the driver to lower the top in just 21 seconds with the push of a button.
With the top down, drivers and passengers are equally enjoy real freedom. In and out is easier with a more advanced position of the windshield header bar that had been proposed by 6 cm compared with the Renault Megane II Coupé-Cabriolet.
To ensure that all passengers can benefit from the rise of outdoor fun, without limitation, Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is equipped with fixed glass deflector wind (unique in the segment) is behind the rear seat head restraints . This arrangement allows four people to enjoy the free movement of driving at speeds up to 90 km / h, and, when used in conjunction with a removable mesh screen deflector behind the front seat, allowing two inmates in freedom from shocks of any speed.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is 4485 mm long to ensure that the driver and three passengers enjoy the comfort levels of a family car.
The driver was treated carefully through the neighborhood and comfortable place that offers more control than the previous solution used for the Megane Renault Megane Hatchback and Coupé:
* Control of collection, both on the steering wheel or central console,
* High and front / rear adjustable driver’s seat (with 70 mm and 240 mm respectively),
* Position Memory front seats, after a tip to the front,
* Achieve and high steering wheel (45 mm and five degrees of each).
Besides Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet carefully tuned-line, special attention has gone to ensure that it is also a set of practices, which includes the boot:
* The automatic shutdown of a simple, safe lock
* Large capacity (417 liters with the roof, and 211 liters with the roof down),
* Easy access, with the segment of the level of the best threshold (590 mm above the ground) and aperture (258mm) with the roof down, allowing three cases should be done with the cabin.
A series of practical, easy to use high-tech features
Like all models in the family Megane, Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is available with a long list of high high-tech features, the easier to relate to the next segment up to:
* Hands-free start, and cardholders handsfree car block away,
* Electric parking brake,
* Automatic dual-zone in three ways (soft-auto-fast) climate control,
* Bi-xenon directional headlights,
* The combination digital / analog display instruments
* New color-coded interface speed control speed limiter
* 3D sound audio with Plug & Music Arkamys ® connectivity (USB, mini-jack connector)
* TomTom navigation Carminat Market ® under the most competitive prices SAT-built navigation system
* Lights custom configuration and activation / deactivation of certain functions (during the day, the sound volume of parking proximity warning).
Perfect Smooth Ride
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet offers the same high standards of accuracy and driving the Megane Hatchback Mégane Coupé to offer a fun ride this answer:
* The MacPherson-type front suspension attaches to the “sub-rack of horns’, an agreement that guarantees the level of lateral rigidity, which is three times larger than the previous generation Megane Coupe-Cabriolet.
* The rear suspension torsion bar that features more light, sealed beam profile, which provides greater torsional rigidity.
* New power steering system feedback information is more sensitive and gentle, and even more accurate off the road.
The body’s torsional rigidity has been uprated by 80 percent compared with the Renault Megane II Coupé-Cabriolet to match the increased stiffness of the suspension and conduct more precise, if the roof up or down.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is available with a choice of seven efficient and environmentally friendly gasoline and configurations of diesel propulsion system.
* The 1.6 16V 110hp engine mated to a gearbox six-speed manual.
* The TCE 130 (Turbo Control efficiency) driving through a gearbox six-speed manual.
* The 2.0 16V 140hp engine is available with a new continuously variable transmission (CVT) for greater driving comfort due to soft step, fewer gear changes.
Diesel engine consists of several approved electrical Euro5 following:
* 110 DCI DPF, both mated to a brand new six-speed EDC (Efficient double clutch) automatic transmission dualclutch six-speed manual gearbox.
* ID DPF 130 which drives through a gearbox six-speed manual.
* 160 DPF DCI also six-speed manual gearbox.
EDC (Efficient dual clutch) dual-clutch automatic transmission
Speed six EDC (Efficient dual clutch) dual-clutch automatic transmission adjusting the offer to join the Renault driving comfort, driving pleasure and respect for the environment. Based on the DCT (dual clutch transmission) technology was highlighted as a clean-break compared to the original solution of the conventional automatic transmission to thank:
* CO2 emissions and fuel consumption comparable to vehicles equipped with manual gearbox,
* Fast, smooth, automatic gear shifts,
* The rapid response to the demands of the driver.
THE PLEASURE OF OPEN-TOP automotive TOTAL SECURITY
When it comes to safety, the new Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet realize the great benefits of a brand experience in this field. Like all models that form the Megane range, are designed to show off exemplary performance in passive and active safety.
There are several tools available to help drivers anticipate risk situations:
* Front seat belt warning light,
* The pressure of the pneumatic control systems,
* Bi-Xenon directional lights headlamps block immersion
* Lighthouses of automatic activation
* Automatic activation of windscreen wipers,
* Cruise control with speed limiter.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet is equipped with a full set of drivers as well:
* ABS with Electronic Brake Distribution,
* Emergency brake assist,
* ESC with understeer control.
New Renault Megane Coupe-Cabriolet head passive safety features are:
* Programmable structural deformation that is designed to protect the cockpit – and therefore the people – in the case of overturning, by strengthening the windscreen pillars, body side, skirts and soil,
* Automatic deployment of the circle should be dedicated pyrotechnic rollover sensors detect a rollover is imminent,
* The safety belt pretensioners with load limiters,
* Adaptive front air bags,
* Dual-Head Volume / chest / pelvis side airbags,
* Anti-submarining airbags are incorporated into the front seat cushions,
* Side-impact sensors,
* Anti-whiplash head restraints,
* Isofix child seat to the rear of the port.